Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Proxies view of all cabinet folders

I have a user who has full proxy to another user, Cabinet display properties are set to Details, ALL folders display properties are set to view as calendar for the proxy user, I have reset the defaults on the account, that did not work I have reset the proxy as well.

How do I switch them all to be defaulted to details??

Many Thanks
Jennifer
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Proxies view of all cabinet folders

Figured it out, for what ever reason when logged into the account off another computer the view setting was put on calendar. it was correct on the 2 users pc's.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.