Highlighted
Visitor.

Publlishing email to Edir

on both my test and production 2014 I have Ldap sync enabled, I also have Publish email address checked under System | ldap server
in viewing MTA logs ldap connection occurs during scheduled event. Info changed in LDAP updates in GW, but if a GW account is renamed I never see the setting Internet Email Address on the general page update in IMgr. Is that not the field Publish email address is updating from GW to Edir?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Publlishing email to Edir

There was a conscious decision to have the MTA sync read only, so it doesn't do the publish to the directory. The publish function is only from the admin console, If you go the directory definition in System, when you exit it should prompt you to publish addresses. Or you can do it from a domain/po/user page under the More pull down menu..

--Morris

>>> ochschr<ochschr@no-mx.forums.microfocus.com> 11/5/2015 7:56 AM >>>

on both my test and production 2014 I have Ldap sync enabled, I also

have Publish email address checked under System | ldap server

in viewing MTA logs ldap connection occurs during scheduled event. Info

changed in LDAP updates in GW, but if a GW account is renamed I never

see the setting Internet Email Address on the general page update in

IMgr. Is that not the field Publish email address is updating from GW

to Edir?

--

ochschr

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ochschr's Profile: https://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=77357

View this thread: https://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=495033
0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Re: Publlishing email to Edir

Thank You!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.