mcolwell Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Recover deleted mail for legal action

Hi All,

I need to recover some email for an investigation - and I'm using the steps outline in TID 3373106.

The problem that I'm having is that I can't get the user's password to reset or clear out.

This TID makes no mention of GW8, so I'm wondering if this is the issue. I've successfully done this under GW7 - but this is the first time I've tried this in GW8.

Thanks,
Matt

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
rsekine Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Recover deleted mail for legal action

I just did this in GW 7 and the password was blank.
0 Likes
mcolwell Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Recover deleted mail for legal action

D'oh!

Turns out I was running gwcheck for GW7 against a GW8 PO. Once I ran the right version of gwcheck I was able to get in.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.