iliadmin1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Removing Teamworks

I have searched through all the documentation and there's really nothing to assist me with the steps to completely remove Teamworks. I have it installed on a SuSE Linux server, and we are instead going to roll out Vibe on that server. No one is currently using (or has even used) Teamworks since we installed it. How do I cleanly remove it from the server?

Thanks in advance!

GW 2018 & Mobility Service-Version: 18.1.0 Build: 410 on SLES 12SP3, GW Client 18.02 (Build 131493) on Windows 7 64bit; server OES 11 on SLES 11 SP3; eDirectory 9.1 on SLES12SP3 and eDirectory 8.8sp8 on SLES11 SP3
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Removing Teamworks

On 22.05.2019 23:24, iliadmin wrote:
>
> I have searched through all the documentation and there's really nothing
> to assist me with the steps to completely remove Teamworks. I have it
> installed on a SuSE Linux server, and we are instead going to roll out
> Vibe on that server.

No. Teamworks is an appliance. The way to remove it is to remove the
whole virtual machine. If you want a vibe server, you will have to
install that from scratch.

> No one is currently using (or has even used)
> Teamworks since we installed it. How do I cleanly remove it from the
> server?

Above said, you don't. You remove the whole machine, as it comes all
integrated together (appliance).

CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Micro Focus Knowledge Partner
No emails please!
http://www.cfc-it.de
CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Micro Focus Knowledge Partner
No emails please!
http://www.cfc-it.de
0 Likes
Highlighted
iliadmin1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Removing Teamworks

Well geez, sorry, I COMPLETELY forgot that detail. :rolleyes: Of course, and thank you for the gentle dope slap! LOL

Val

GW 2018 & Mobility Service-Version: 18.1.0 Build: 410 on SLES 12SP3, GW Client 18.02 (Build 131493) on Windows 7 64bit; server OES 11 on SLES 11 SP3; eDirectory 9.1 on SLES12SP3 and eDirectory 8.8sp8 on SLES11 SP3
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.