Highlighted
Visitor.

Resend deleted calendar invite?

Hello, we have a few shared calendars in GroupWise at our school. The administrator has them setup through his account. He added the people in he wanted to use it. However, one of the users deleted the invite that it sends to install the calendar. We have tried to resend it but it won't. GroupWise remembers that it was already sent out and won't send another copy. Does anyone know how I can get the system to send another invite?

Thanks
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Resend deleted calendar invite?

In article <dflansy.6dr20p@no-mx.forums.novell.com>, Dflansy wrote:
> one of the users deleted the invite that
> it sends to install the calendar. We have tried to resend it but it
> won't. GroupWise remembers that it was already sent out and won't send
> another copy. Does anyone know how I can get the system to send another
> invite?
>

Have you tried editing the calendar entry? Such as removing and re-adding
the person who deleted the invite? (Save between each step)

Andy of
KonecnyConsulting.ca in Toronto
Knowledge Partner
http://forums.novell.com/member.php/75037-konecnya
If you find a post helpful and are logged in the Web interface, please
show your appreciation by clicking on the star below. Thanks!

___
“i’ve sworn an oath of solitude til the blight is purged from these lands”
Andy of Konecny Consulting in Toronto
Knowledge Partner Profile
If you find a post helpful, click the Like button below. Thanks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Re: Resend deleted calendar invite?

Yes we have tried that a couple of times. One would think that would do it but no luck for us. It won't resend it. It shows the user is gone and then back in again too. I can't figure it out.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.