Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
antoniogutierre Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Rule to move to trash a received mail

Hi there,

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I would like to set up a new rule to move a new mail, based on the From: header
to trash, but if possible I wouldnt like to send a decline mail, only move this new item to the Tash: folder.
Is this possible? AFAIK I can only create a new rule to supress/decline, and Move rule doesnt allow to select
the Trash folder.

Thanks in advance.

Antonio.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
dzanre1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Rule to move to trash a received mail

antoniogutierrez wrote:

> but if possible I wouldnt like to send a decline mail, only move this new item
> to the Tash: folder.

The dialog gives you the "option" for a decline message, simply because it's the
same dialog as for deleting an appointment. Deleting an incoming email will not
send a message back to the sender - so just leave the box blank.

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
Are you a GroupWise Power Administrator? Join our site.
http://www.caledonia.net/register

If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
show your appreciation and click on the star below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.