Highlighted
fgams Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

SalesForce <--> Groupwise 18 Integration?

Jump to solution

Does anyone use Salesforce and Groupwise?

What do you use to integrate the two products?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
iliadmin Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: SalesForce <--> Groupwise 18 Integration?

Jump to solution

Just saw this post. Sorry didn't see it sooner!

We have been using a product from iHance since GW 2008 called Absolute Automation. It essentially automates sending Groupwise messages into Salesforce using a specific send to address. My users have it setup as a standard rule in their Groupwise mailboxes.  There is a small setup you have to do for each user in Salesforce (you turn something on in their accounts) and that's pretty much it.    We are on Groupwise 18.  I has carried over (so far) without any issues.

Kind regards,

Val

3 Replies
fgams Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Nobody?  Really?

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution
We don't use SalesForce. Maybe those that do just don't frequent this forum. If you don't get a response here, try contacting your rep at MicroFocus and see if they can help out.
--
Ken
Knowledge Partner

Create and vote for enhancements!
Idea Exchange sites within this community are now coming online for some of the Collaboration Products!
GroupWise Idea Exchange - https://community.microfocus.com/t5/GroupWise-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/GWideas
SMG Idea Exchange - https://community.microfocus.com/t5/Secure-Messaging-Gateway-Idea/idb-p/SMG_Ideas
Old method is still available for some products here: https://www.microfocus.com/products/enhancement-request.html
0 Likes
iliadmin Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Just saw this post. Sorry didn't see it sooner!

We have been using a product from iHance since GW 2008 called Absolute Automation. It essentially automates sending Groupwise messages into Salesforce using a specific send to address. My users have it setup as a standard rule in their Groupwise mailboxes.  There is a small setup you have to do for each user in Salesforce (you turn something on in their accounts) and that's pretty much it.    We are on Groupwise 18.  I has carried over (so far) without any issues.

Kind regards,

Val

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.