mmayer5823 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Seeing Others E-mail Secuirity Issue

I have had issues with a number of users reporting seeing other users e-mails sporadically on their mobile devices.I have duplicated this issue on 2 mobile servers both with build 428 since upgrading last month and would seem to relate to the reported issue in the tid: Novell Data Synchronizer Mobility Pack 1.1.2 security patch .
I have applied the "patch" and am still seeing this issue. Because of security ramifications this is a huge problem. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Thanks
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
sveld1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Seeing Others E-mail Secuirity Issue

mmayer5823;2121794 wrote:
I have had issues with a number of users reporting seeing other users e-mails sporadically on their mobile devices.

I have had the same problem at a customer site and I bet those devices you see this problem with are iPhone and iPad. My case the message body was replaced with a random other message body not anyway related to this user.

You have to open an incident and ask for at least build 548 which solved the problem for me.

Best regards, Sebastiaan Veld If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface, show your appreciation and click on the star below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
sselaya
New Member.

Re: Seeing Others E-mail Secuirity Issue

We are seeing this as well and running the latest version so 548 obviously is not the fix. So far the people that have reported it have been iphone/ipad users. Have a ticket open but Novell so far has not clue as to what is causing this.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.