Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Setup an Auto BCC

Hi,

We are testing a app from iHance to help automate the process of synching our Groupwise e-mail with Salesforce.com for
our sales reps. The product says you need to setup forwarding for email we send and receive. The inbound is easy as
we can setup a forwarding rule. iHance recommends we setup and auto-BCC for outbound email using a custom view.

Is this the only way to setup an auto BCC in Groupwise?

If so, is there any way I can assign that view to be the default view when the user clicks on New mail? Right now, they say
they can't remember to choose the view, they just automatically click on new mail and don't pay attention to the fact
that the BCC field is empty, so the email is not copied to the iHance server address.

Please advice, thanks!

Val

GW 2018 & Mobility Service-Version: 18.1.0 Build: 410 on SLES 12SP3, GW Client 18.02 (Build 131493) on Windows 7 64bit; server OES 11 on SLES 11 SP3; eDirectory 9.1 on SLES12SP3 and eDirectory 8.8sp8 on SLES11 SP3
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

uh, posted too soon. I figured it out. Go into tools, options, environment, views, select mail, assign the custom view, save, viola!.

(I really love Groupwise! 🙂 )

GW 2018 & Mobility Service-Version: 18.1.0 Build: 410 on SLES 12SP3, GW Client 18.02 (Build 131493) on Windows 7 64bit; server OES 11 on SLES 11 SP3; eDirectory 9.1 on SLES12SP3 and eDirectory 8.8sp8 on SLES11 SP3
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.