bassen Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Snipping-Tool sending to E-Mail Recipient missing picture

Hi, I am sending a snipping-tool picture with the function E-mail Recipient. The mail i will send looks fine, I can see the picture in the text windows of the new mail. I send the mail and the recipient does not see the picture, there is only a frame of the picture-size but the is only a small x. The mail in my set items looks same, there is no picture.
I tested it with Windows 7 and 8 with IE 10 and 11 and GroupWise-Client 14.0.1
If I copy the picture from the snipping-tool clipboard and paste in an open mail-windows everything works fine.
Any ideas?

Uwe
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Snipping-Tool sending to E-Mail Recipient missing pictur

Hi Uwe,

I can confirm that I am seeing the same thing on GroupWise 2014 SP1 client.

Let me see if I can get it reported for you.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Snipping-Tool sending to E-Mail Recipient missing pictur

Hi Uwe,

This is indeed a bug (Bug 756822).

There is a newer build of the client available that contains this fix. If you open a Service Request with Novell Technical Support and quote this bug number you can get the newer client. The SR will be refunded to you as this is a known issue.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.