Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Subject being truncated

I have had a couple users report subjects in emails they send are being truncated to 2 or 3 characters through webaccess. Anyone seen this behavior ? Gw2012 sp2 on oes11sp1.

The one I checked seemed to be sending to a user created group when it was truncated, but I can't tell for sure if this is related.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Yes, this has been reported before. I can't remember offhand what the fix/cause of it was. Let me see what I can find for you.....

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

laurabuckley;2284255 wrote:
Hi,

Yes, this has been reported before. I can't remember offhand what the fix/cause of it was. Let me see what I can find for you.....

Cheers,

Did you have any information on this ? Thanks.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Deborah,

Sorry for my late response. I did find the earlier thread in this forum where this issue was reported. There was no solid conclusion to that discussion.

I was unable to duplicate it with SP2 - which you are already running! I strongly recommend that you open an SR with Novell, perhaps they have newer code for you to correct this issue.

Please do let us know how this works out for you, SR number, etc so that we may continue to be of assistance.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.