Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Tasklist won't print, is blank

I have 33 open tasks in my Tasklist folder right now. However my Tasklist prints blank lines. I click on Tasklist and then select File>Print>Print Calendar, select "List" within the Format menu. Select "Task List" from Available forms. Select "selected folder" in the Options Tab. Select "Tasks" from content section.

Even when I select an old date range and to print completed tasks, it still prints nothing.

I used to be able to print the Tasklist with checkboxes to the left of each item and line dividers between each task.

Please help!
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Tasklist won't print, is blank

In article <selinamb.5wqimn@no-mx.forums.novell.com>, Selinamb wrote:
> Even when I select an old date range and to print completed tasks, it
> still prints nothing.
>

What version of the GroupWise client is involved and what OS version
are we on? Is this reproducible on other computers and for other
users?

Andy Konecny
Knowledge Partner (voluntary SysOp)
Konecny Consulting Inc. in Toronto

"Give more than others think is wise
Challenge yourself beyond what others think is right"
Michael 'Pinball' Clemens

___
“i’ve sworn an oath of solitude til the blight is purged from these lands”
Andy of Konecny Consulting in Toronto
Knowledge Partner Profile
If you find a post helpful, click the Like button below. Thanks!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.