Wolfgang_Bleim Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Teamwork 18.0.1?

Hi

is Teamwork 18.0 the last release or is there also a 18.0.1 build (I have only found a 18.0 version)

br
Wolfgang
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Teamwork 18.0.1?

Wolfgang_Bleim;2480651 wrote:
Hi

is Teamwork 18.0 the last release or is there also a 18.0.1 build (I have only found a 18.0 version)

br
Wolfgang

According to the docs there is a 18.0.1 update, have you registered the appliance? https://www.novell.com/documentation/teamworks-18/tw-inst/data/updating-18-0-1.html#register-for-updates

Thomas
0 Likes
Wolfgang_Bleim Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Teamwork 18.0.1?

Hi Thomas

Thx for your reply. No, I dont install Teamworks until now. At first Í must convert the vm image to a xen image 😞 so if there will be a 18.0.1 build image we will start with the 18.0.1. image.
Now we try the installation with the 18.0 image and update it to 18.0.1. - so the update process is different to Groupwise (18), GW18 Datasync and GW Messenger. 😉

br
Wolfgang
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.