greiner Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Teamworks-18.1.0-275.ovf

After installing the new ovf, updates on the channel are not possible.
The Messages is: No reposotories defined. Operating only with the installed resolvables. Nothing can be installed.

Who can help?

Thanks

cg
Labels (1)
0 Likes
7 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Teamworks-18.1.0-275.ovf

Hi cg,

In the Appliance interface | Online Updates - click on Register and enter the necessary details.

Let us know how that goes.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

where can i find the Registration code?
Who can give us this Registration code?
on customer Center we don't find this product!

cg
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi cg,

Do you have licensing for Enterprise Messaging or just GroupWise?

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

i have licensed the Workgroup Suite!
But it must be possible to test/evaluate this Software

cg
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi cg,

TeamWorks is only available as part of Enterprise Messaging.

You are running the trial version. That's what is installed. If you login to the Admin interface and go to Licensing you will see your trial license there.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.

Hi Laura,

we become from MF an unlimited license for Teamworks and for all products i find Registration codes on the customer Center.
Only for Teamworks this Information failed.
And when we evaluate a product, we must have a temporary Evaluation code, this is also by beta Version practice.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

If you have purchased Enterprise Messaging but do not see your TeamWorks registration code then I recommend you get hold of the Entitlements team as they deal with licensing issues. entitlements AT microfocus DOT com

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.