Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Threading i GW 2018.1?

GroupWise 2018 Sp1 threading
I must admit that I have warmed to it after the initial WTF.. 🙂 There are some things worth mentioning:

- Replying to an old mail instead of creating a new, just to save you the hassle of typing the address is a bad idea for obvious reasons.

- People who quote back pages and pages are not handled very well

My biggest gripe though is that you cannot change the font/size of text in the thread messages. This makes it unusable on really large screens such as the Dell U3818DW or U3418DW. Is this something that could be fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Chris Mosentine Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Threading i GW 2018.1?

Anders:  My issue is not being able to see the entire email message without clicking "Show more".  I have read emails that appear to be very short but were in fact longer and I did not notice.  You really should not have to click on "show more" on each email in a thread to expand it.  Maybe have an option to always show threads in expanded view would be nice.

Chris

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.