New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Ensign
Ensign

Total item count in Webaccess

Hi everyone!

The GroupWise Client main window shows a status line at the bottom with total item count und marked item count. Is there a similar way to see the total item count in the Webaccess main window?

I only see the unread messages counter, but no total item count.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

I'm not aware of a way to see this, although it is a good idea.  However, development has shifted from the old WebAccess to the new GroupWise Web.  It appears GW Web does not list item count either.  So I would suggest you go to https://community.microfocus.com/t5/GroupWise-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/GWideas and create an idea (enhancement request) for this.  But make sure to specify for GW Web, not WebAccess.  I would vote for it as it is a good idea.

--
Ken
Knowledge Partner

Create and vote for enhancements in the Idea Exchange forums!
Don't forget to Like helpful posts and mark Solutions!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.