Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
floort Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Trash not in sync [GW <> iPhone]

Server info:
GroupWise Agent Build Version 8.0.2-92377
Novell Data Synchronizer Version: 1.1 Build: 428
Iphone 4 (IOS 4.3.5)

This is not a user specific problem.
When i look at the trash folder on the iphone there are a lot of more items than in groupwise. (older items).
So it's not in sync.

I never checked that folder, because it was not important enough, but there are a lot of messages within it.
We are also using GWAVA Retain, so we can only remove items older than 10 days from the trash!
But on the iphone there is more than 10 days...

Is this a bug or does it have to work correct?

Regards,

Tristan.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
elagrew Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Trash not in sync [GW <> iPhone]

I noticed it too on My MyTouch 4G. I don't know if it a bug but who cares? It is a quirk. I simply delete the thinks from the TRASH..because after all, it is TRASH 🙂 I choose to change the lightbulb instead of curse the darkness.

--El

floort;2134009 wrote:
Server info:
GroupWise Agent Build Version 8.0.2-92377
Novell Data Synchronizer Version: 1.1 Build: 428
Iphone 4 (IOS 4.3.5)

This is not a user specific problem.
When i look at the trash folder on the iphone there are a lot of more items than in groupwise. (older items).
So it's not in sync.

I never checked that folder, because it was not important enough, but there are a lot of messages within it.
We are also using GWAVA Retain, so we can only remove items older than 10 days from the trash!
But on the iphone there is more than 10 days...

Is this a bug or does it have to work correct?

Regards,

Tristan.

El LaGrew elbert.lagrew#katun.com elagrew on twitter
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.