Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to edit some (not all) appointments

Hi, anybody any clue to the following (calendar issue). GW client version 126868 on GW 14.2.2. I have a user, whose rimary responsability is calendar planning for multiple users. This user is always the creator / initiator of the appointments. However: after creating them, suppose user wants to modify something in the appointment: user can edit some appointments, but not all. For a couple of appointments, the user can only open the appointment without the possibility to change / edit the appointment.

Jan
Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Unable to edit some (not all) appointments

Hi Jan,

This is a known issue (Bug 1050801).

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Laura, thanks for the info! I guess then it will be solved in a future release 🙂 Cheers, Jan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Am 07.11.2017 um 13:16 schrieb JVOORT:
>
> Hi Laura, thanks for the info! I guess then it will be solved in a
> future release 🙂 Cheers, Jan
>
>

What Laura possibly forgot to mention (as I assume you can't access this
bug), is that if it's this bug, it only happens in shared calendars. So
there might be a workaround available by avoiding that.

CUm
--
Massimo Rosen
Micro Focus Knowledge Partner
No emails please!
http://www.cfc-it.de
CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Micro Focus Knowledge Partner
No emails please!
http://www.cfc-it.de
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Massimo, thanks for your input. In this particular situation, this is unfortunately not an option. The role of this person (planning secretary) is exactly using the Multi user shared calendars to create appointments for multiple users.

Indeed I can't access the bug.

Best regards,

Jan
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.