jasonames Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to remove .ics imported calendar events

I have an employee who downloaded and opened a .ics file, which populated her groupwise calendar with events. When trying to delete them, they will not go away. No sub-calendars have showed up in the side folder pane. When going to manage calendars, only the main calendar shows up. Is there a way to remove all of the events? She has resorted to clearing the data from the events one at a time, so they do not clutter up the calendar, but I was assume there is a way to completely remove them. Any help is appreciated. Any additional info needed, please ask.

Thank You.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Unable to remove .ics imported calendar events

Hi,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your question.

You could try the following: Right-Click on the Calendar | Properties | Display | View By drop-down menu - change to Details. This will will change the Calendar to look like a mail folder. Then find the ICS appointments and delete them.

Don't forget to change back to Calendar view once completed.

Please do let us know if this works for you.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
jasonames Absent Member.
Absent Member.

laurabuckley;2395291 wrote:
Hi,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your question.

You could try the following: Right-Click on the Calendar | Properties | Display | View By drop-down menu - change to Details. This will will change the Calendar to look like a mail folder. Then find the ICS appointments and delete them.

Don't forget to change back to Calendar view once completed.

Please do let us know if this works for you.

Cheers,

That worked, thanks!
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

So glad that we were able to be of assistance to you. Thank you for reporting back - that way we all learn.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.