Highlighted
Visitor.

Unable to view file. ID of server used for transport is

Unable to view file. ID of server used for transport is invalid.

I've upgraded my GroupWise 8.0.2 (with webaccess 8.0.2 11.12.2010) to 12.0.3 with HP1 with (webaccess 12.0.3 11/16/2014). After this when I login via webaccess, click Documents, then I press "Search" > "Fields to search" > Anywhere and it's ok for now and system finds all my documents. That is OK. But when I want to view some file, Excel for example I get this error:
Unable to view file. ID of server used for transport is invalid. Download file.
When I try to Download this file it downloads empty, size 0Bytes.
There is no problem when I upgrade to 12.0.0. It only happens when I try to upgrade to 12.0.3HP1 or. I also tried upgrade 8.0.2 to 12.0.0 and then to 12.0.3HP1 but with no success. Still the same error.
Could anybody help?

Regards
Chris
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Unable to view file. ID of server used for transport is

cross wrote:

> Could anybody help?

Let me report this and see what we can come up with!

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
Are you a GroupWise Power Administrator? Join our site.
http://www.caledonia.net/register

If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
show your appreciation and click on the star below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Re: Unable to view file. ID of server used for transport is

Many thanks for your concern. I've been looking for explanation of this error at error codes database of Novell but I didn't find anything 😞
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.