Legaultf Absent Member.
Absent Member.

User Status, Sync State "queued" - iPhone

Using iPhone, latest package May 5, 2010.

User had problems with contacts, dissapeard. I try all sort of Purge,
Re-Sync, Recreate, etc ...

Connector Monitoring: default.pipeline1.mobility Monitor
Always coming back with the User Status Sync State "queued" and it's
like that for the last three days. No contacts synching. All Address books are selected beside Frequent contacts.

I also tried to Clear the events in the user.db file, but still same result ?

GwCheck config that I used and part of log file:

Starting scan of EVENT (and EVENT configuration) records
Located EVENT configuration record (drn=94742; key='default.pipeline1.groupwise_MobilityPack_17A448905D_harrisda')
Located EVENT configuration record (drn=91066; key='default.pipeline1.groupwise_MobilityPack_harrisda')
Finished scan of EVENT (and EVENT configuration) records

A lot of records where there registered under that EVENT
Located EVENT configuration record (drn=91066; key='default.pipeline1.groupwise_MobilityPack_harrisda')

GWCheck Misc options tab

CleanUpGWEventsKey - Delete/remove all event and event-definition records containing the specified key string

cleanupgweventskey='default.pipeline1.groupwise_MobilityPack_harrisda'

+++

Any ideas where to look at ?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
d3b14n Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: User Status, Sync State "queued" - iPhone

hey there,

just a really wild guess, but does the user that stays on "queued" has an alias name or something like that???
is the username on both connectors the same???
I had a similar problem that a user I tested with instantly switched to failed and that was due to an alias name the user had.
also two different usernames on gw and mobility connector seemed to cause trouble.
make sure they are all the same everywhere. i.e gw/mobility/device and try to log in to web admin as the user. if this works and you can see both connectors everything should be fine.

thumbs pressed
poldy
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.