Highlighted
martij00 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Using variable in Rules

I want to create a rule to forward all incoming emails. Is there a variable like %USER_ID or the like that will add in the groupwise ID of the user that is receiving the email to be forwarded. ex forward under edit action. From: User_Id , To: User_id@company.com. My goal is to copy the rule to multiple groupwise accounts. I need to From and To information to fill in based on who that user is.

Thanks
Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
buckesfeld Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Using variable in Rules

* martij00,

no. You cannot use such variables (only wildcards), and you cannot copy rules. You'd need a 3rd party app, like Omni's Riva to do that.

Uwe

--
Novell Knowledge Partner (NKP)
Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.