BICOAKRON Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Web Access IP issue

After some issues I have got the application running on an IIS 7 server under my site, not the IIS default site. Now I can login, etc from localhost/gw/webacc and private/ip/webacc just fine. But when I try privateip or one of my domains, no dice. Any help would be great.

Mike
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
BICOAKRON Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Web Access IP issue

After a server reboot I can access via the public from 2 of my WAN locations over the T1 but still not the LAN where the server is. Not that anyone really needs to access Web Access here in the office when they have the client! Also can get to it using a broadband wirless modem and stand alone laptop. Plan to try from home tonight to make the case that it does indeed work. mUst be a router issue with NAT on the local leg of the LAN/WAN is all I can figure.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.