Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
365 views

WebAccess 18.1.0: After a few days: No Login possible

Hi,

there is a WebAcces (GW18.1.0) It runs fine. But after a few days login
is not possible: error 9520 Not enought memory

Are there any hints?

As a first attempt I have set the logging to diagnostic. So for the next
time it stucks I hope there are some hints for a SR.

Bernd
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: WebAccess 18.1.0: After a few days: No Login possible

On 3/26/2019 9:26 AM, nntp-user wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there is a WebAcces (GW18.1.0) It runs fine. But after a few days login
> is not possible: error 9520 Not enought memory
>
> Are there any hints?
>
> As a first attempt I have set the logging to diagnostic. So for the next
> time it stucks I hope there are some hints for a SR.
>
> Bernd


an old bug getting new life...

restart tomcat fixes it - we have a daily cron for it (and other issues...)

5 4 * * * /usr/sbin/rcgrpwise-tomcat restart >/dev/null 2>&1

It's probably fixed in the coming update
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: WebAccess 18.1.0: After a few days: No Login possible

Am 26.03.19 um 21:50 schrieb Steve B:
> On 3/26/2019 9:26 AM, nntp-user wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> there is a WebAcces (GW18.1.0) It runs fine. But after a few days
>> login is not possible: error 9520 Not enought memory
>>
>> Are there any hints?
>>
>> As a first attempt I have set the logging to diagnostic. So for the
>> next time it stucks I hope there are some hints for a SR.
>>
>> Bernd

>
> an old bug getting new life...
>
> restart tomcat fixes it - we have a daily cron for it (and other issues...)


Yes, this is our way, too. But ...
>
> 5 4 * * * /usr/sbin/rcgrpwise-tomcat restart >/dev/null 2>&1
>
> It's probably fixed in the coming update


I hope so.


If I remember correct, MF offers software for automatic software
testing. Maybe they should use this at it own ...


Bernd
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.