Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Webaccess 18.1 auto refresh stops after a while

Am 08.04.19 um 17:14 schrieb mguldner:
(...)
> The solution provided by the support engineer: running "Configure" after
> "Install", then restart (grpwise-)tomcat. This is recommended for all
> java based GW applications when installing SPs or FTFs, he told me.
>
>

Maybe it would be a idea to insert this hint into the update hints and
the readme?

Bernd
0 Likes
Merlyn1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Installed GW18.1.1 and Mobility 18.1. POA not refreshing Mobility. The update to GMS 18.1.1 came out today and engineer updated. Did not help. They now are thinking something in network stopping the 4500 notifications from reaching GMS.

My device will get email synchs if I restart GMS... but not always ALL emails. Still looking into network issues with wireshark traces.
0 Likes
davidkrotil Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Any update on this problem @Merlyn ?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.