amginenigma1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Webaccess and domain on same server

Hello all,

Have what I hope is a simple question. I'm wondering if one can install GroupWise 2014 Webaccess on the same server as our GroupWise 2014 Domain / mta / gwia install is on? I've read the docs and I'm either missing it or am not comprehending what I'm reading. Essentially looking to do this as upcoming new firewall rules are going to be problematic and I'm looking at a workaround of doing a reverse proxy in the DMZ vs the way I have things setup now.

Thanks!

Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
dzanre1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Webaccess and domain on same server

amginenigma wrote:

> Have what I hope is a simple question. I'm wondering if one can install
> GroupWise 2014 Webaccess on the same server as our GroupWise 2014 Domain / mta
> / gwia install is on

Sure. Many sites have a single server that runs ALL GroupWise components. It's
quite common for WebAccess to be on the same server as the GWIA, etc.

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
Are you a GroupWise Power Administrator? Join our site.
http://www.caledonia.net/register

If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
show your appreciation and click on the star below...
0 Likes
amginenigma1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Webaccess and domain on same server

Thank you for the reply!

Novell really makes some great software, just sometimes the documentation (and marketing 😉 ) leave something to be desired.

Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.