Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Webaccess hangs when using filter function (upper right)

On different systems i experience that when i use strings to search for in the upper right search filter the webaccess simply sais "loading" and nothing else happens.

somebody else seen this or am i doing something wrong?

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Gertfried Zobel

Augraben 72a

90475 Nürnberg

tel. +49 911 534314
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Webaccess hangs when using filter function (upper right)

Gertfried Zobel;2324470 wrote:
On different systems i experience that when i use strings to search for in the upper right search filter the webaccess simply sais "loading" and nothing else happens.

somebody else seen this or am i doing something wrong?

Given that I've seen you reference a newer build of GroupWise 2014 in another forum, which build of GW2014 are you using?

HTH.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have indeed seem this problem.
Build Number: 116215
Program Release: 14.0.0 6/10/2014 (WebAccessServlet.class)

I'm unable to verify if the original 2014 version also played up. I suspect it did from what I recall.
What logs so we look at to try and debug this one?
Thanks
Eric.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Further to this issue, it only seems to affect the particular user/session. I can log on using a different browser, any user and it's still working.
catalina.out displays the following. Not sure if it's related.
Exception in thread "Poll-Worker-1" Missing session string[59920]                                                                                                                                                       
at com.novell.webaccess.providers.soap.GWPortTypeFacade.xlatError(GWPortTypeFacade.java:148)
at com.novell.webaccess.providers.soap.GWPortTypeFacade.pollRequest(GWPortTypeFacade.java:3969)
at com.novell.webaccess.providers.soap.utils.SOAPUtils.pollRequest(SOAPUtils.java:1866)
at com.novell.webaccess.providers.soap.SOAP.handleSlap(SOAP.java:1000)
at com.novell.webaccess.providers.soap.SOAPSlap.run(SOAPSlap.java:87)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:906)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:929)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:761)

If you leave it to fail, you get the error message
Your request could not be processed due to a connection failure with the server.
Contact your Administrator if the problem persists after re-login.

Regards
Eric.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.