Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
airhk Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Webaccess login problem

Yesterday and today, I can access the mail login page, but after enter the user name and password, most of the times I get "your login is not current, pls login again".
Sometimes login was successful, but when u click mail, I was logged out again and received "your login is not current, pls login again". (using IE 8 and Safari)

Please help me to fix it.

Many thanks/Theo
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Webaccess login problem

On 5/16/2012 12:56 AM, airhk wrote:
>
> Yesterday and today, I can access the mail login page, but after enter
> the user name and password, most of the times I get "your login is not
> current, pls login again".
> Sometimes login was successful, but when u click mail, I was logged out
> again and received "your login is not current, pls login again". (using
> IE 8 and Safari)
>
> Please help me to fix it.
>
> Many thanks/Theo
>
>

Try

http://www.novell.com/documentation/gw8/gw8_admin/?page=/documentation/gw8/gw8_admin/data/a7q514o.html

Look for the Use Client IP to secure session, and try turning that off
and restarting.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.