Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Webconsole user diagnostics: "Current Mailbox Size" missing

Hi Forum,

why does the administration console show the following line for most users? For a few users this entry is missing...

Attribute ID    Description                 Value
61238 Current Mailbox Size (MB) 187

Is this a bug or are these accounts some kind of defect or is this field just hidden or....?
We definitely need this statistic for ALL users 🙂

Thanks for any suggestions,
Pascal

"Have you tried turn it off and on again?"
Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Webconsole user diagnostics: "Current Mailbox Size" miss

Hi Pascal,

The column in the Admin Console that shows "Current Mailbox Size" is only updated, as far as I am aware, when a "Content" check is run with "Update user disk space totals" option under "Fix problems" is ticked.

I don't know if you have this as part of your scheduled maintenance?

Perhaps give this a try on one user account that has no value and see if the Admin Console updates.

I hope that I am understanding your issue correctly?

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Pascal,

Please ignore what I said above. I have discovered that running an Audit Report against the post office updates this information. This report runs fairly quickly.

Try that and let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Laura,

thanks, I did that (after I run some gwchecks with "Update user disk space totals :D).
But no offence here and you were right. After running an audit report for the POA where the user resides, the mailbox size appears.
Problem solved, thanks Laura, you can now call it a day 😉

Cheers,
Pascal

"Have you tried turn it off and on again?"
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Pascal,

My apologies for getting it wrong initially. Glad that you got it working in the end 🙂

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.