Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

add participant to iphone groupwise calendar will cancel

Hi there,

add participant to iphone groupwise calendar appointment will cancel all others participants appointment.

if I have appointment with 3 other people. I will add another person on the iPhone to this appointment. the other two peaple will get a cancelation of that appointment, except of me???? Is it a Bug??

Ralf
Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: add participant to iphone groupwise calendar will cancel

molker;2278244 wrote:
Hi there,

add participant to iphone groupwise calendar appointment will cancel all others participants appointment.

if I have appointment with 3 other people. I will add another person on the iPhone to this appointment. the other two peaple will get a cancelation of that appointment, except of me???? Is it a Bug??

Ralf

Seems that, if one of the initial recipients has already accepted the appointment, he'll get a cancellation AND a new appointment (with the updated recipient list). if the appointment was untouched in the recipient's mailbox the list gets updated silently. at least that's what i can test here with mobility build 299, GW803+ and IOS 6.1.4.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This is regarding 10851996401, "Appointment Canceld to all other Participants, when adding another Person to the Appointment via iP". We have identified this as an defect and have raised a defect in our system. Bug number: 836042.

The development will investigate this for a possible solution, which may take some time. I will keep you posted on the progress.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Please do keep us updated on your progress with this.

Thanks
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

When mobility gets an appointment modification from the organizer, it retracts the original meeting and sends the new meeting request. The mobility server doesn't do any analysis of what changed in the appointment during this process. The retract/resend will happen even if only the subject line of the appointment is changed by the organizer.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.