Highlighted
New Member.

adress book group problem (proxy mode)

Hello Guys,

we have following problem since the Update to GW 2014 R2 (v.14.2.0 German Client).

In my personal adress book i have created a group called "test" with 5 email adress.
Then i switch from online mode to proxy mode (another account) and send a new email (or appointment) with the test group as recipient.
I sent the email, but i can't delivered (there is no error message).
I switch to sent items and click on the email properties. It displays no recipients and post offices (attachment screenshot).

When i sent the email from my personal account the email is delivered.
I think its a problem with the created group in my personal adress book.

The error exists after the update to R2. Before the update it worked perfect.

Does anyone have an idea?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: adress book group problem (proxy mode)

sorry the bug is known. the thread can be deleted.
https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7017100
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: adress book group problem (proxy mode)

Hi,

I suggest that you open a Service Request with Novell Technical Support. As far as I am aware they may have a fix for this issue.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.