Commodore
Commodore

advanced authentication and groupwise integration

Hello,

I have a setup with Filr Advanced integrated with Advanced Authentication. When I enable NAAF and set the Filr / GroupWise integration - I am asked for my credentials the first time and then it says unable to upload attachment to Filr.

What can be the issue here? Is this integration with NAAF not supported for sending File attachments?

Maybe submit a SR?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I have the same issue in my demo environment. 

I think that the GroupWise client doesn't support it yet.  I would get an SR/Defect opened for it.  In 18.3 the GroupWise Windows Client (among others) will support Advanced authentication so we might see it there.

This functionality is provided by the GroupWise team rather than The Filr team, so I will move this over to the GroupWise Discussion

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

@Robin Redgrave 

the GW client won't support the AA configurations until 18.3.  Look for that in the November/December time frame

Pam

0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

Thx! Hope it will work with that version.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.