chris_im_foruml Absent Member.
Absent Member.

could not send from mobile device

Hello,

If I reply a message on my mobile device I can see that the mail is stored in the outgoing folder. After a sync the outgoing folder is empty but the mail desn't reach the receiver. No errors - nothing...
(Windows Mobile 6)

Where can I track the message status?

Chris
Labels (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
dzanre1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: could not send from mobile device

Does it make it to your sent items?

Do you see any errors in the Mobility Monitor (in the Web Admin, click the icon all the way to the right that looks like two people).
0 Likes
Absent Member.

dzanre;1955575 wrote:
Does it make it to your sent items?

Do you see any errors in the Mobility Monitor (in the Web Admin, click the icon all the way to the right that looks like two people).

Nothing in the sent items, no errors in the Mobility Monitor.

Chris
0 Likes
dzanre1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'll see if someone from Novell needs to look at logs, etc.
0 Likes
Absent Member.

dzanre;1955675 wrote:
I'll see if someone from Novell needs to look at logs, etc.

Danita, I believe that is the case you have described in your new "Known issue"

My receivers name is in the format firstname.lastname@domain.com
(strange that this is POA related...)

Chris
0 Likes
Highlighted
jfosterqa Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I would collect the Mobility, Syncengine, and groupwise logs. That is what would be needed for trouble shooting the problem. It would help to have the event ID if you saw it in the logs that would help. So we could use that to track it through the logs.
0 Likes
dzanre1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

What is stranger though is that you receive no error. Any time I send one of these from my iPhone, my GW Mailbox gets one of those "Item to users at "GW Domain" was undeliverable".

So, yeah - if it's a first.last it will indeed fail. I'm just surprised that you received no error at all.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.