ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

extract_setupip_packs.cmd gets stuck on setupip.pl

Hi There,

I wanted to push (ZCM 11) the latest GroupWise 2014 SP1HP1 version but I am stuck while the batch extracts files from the setupip files. When I run the batch from Windows Explorer it gets stuck with the attached window saying "Windows can't open this file". I tried with the former package I had I had this issue in the past but I could go through by switching from a Run a script to Run Executable in ZCM.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9mcwdtqhnglz9il/ExtractIssue.jpg?dl=0

Now, I renamed the setupip.pl to setupip.plt and the copyippl.dll to copyipplt.dll and it go through but I am not sure if it will have an impact on the client itself or not. I also tried to replace the setupip.pl with a former one of the package SP1 and it also go through.

Any idea?

Thank you again for the help,
Best
OAKFND
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi There,

In fact, the setupip.pl was not the only one not processing so I found in the full install package the whole client extracted which I made a SFX. Then I uploaded it in ZCM and run a script to silently extract it (start /b /wait win32.exe -y -gm2 -s -InstallPath=".\\win32"). Installed the mst file in the same directory and installed it with the following command:

start /wait msiexec.exe /i "%programfiles%\ZEN_Deploy\GroupWise2014R2SP1HP1\win32\groupwise.msi" TRANSFORMS="%programfiles%\ZEN_Deploy\GroupWise2014R2SP1HP1\win32\groupwise.mst" /qn

That way I have all the language installed.

Best
OAKFND
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.