Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

font color in outgoing mail

Hello,

Would it be possible to set another font color for all outgoing mails in my GW 2012 client? I found type and size (options - environment), but no color.

Thx
Nicole
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: font color in outgoing mail

Hi Nicole

I am assuming that this is HTML formatted e-mail?

Open up a new mail. On the formatting toolbar just above where you type the message in, change your font as desired. Then move your mouse to the blank area on the right-hand side of the formatting toolbar and right-click your mouse. An option should appear to set current font as default.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.