Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

gwtuner ?

Hi all: We run GW 2012 SP2 off of OES2 servers. I am looking for the gwtuner application in the software directory, but it is absent. I suspect that gwtuner only gets installed if you are running GW on Windows server. Is this the case? Can it be downloaded and run from a client machine running XP?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: gwtuner ?

Chris;2262146 wrote:
Hi all: We run GW 2012 SP2 off of OES2 servers. I am looking for the gwtuner application in the software directory, but it is absent. I suspect that gwtuner only gets installed if you are running GW on Windows server. Is this the case? Can it be downloaded and run from a client machine running XP?

I believe that is the case, just download the Groupwise Windows media and extract it from there and then run it on you workstation.

Thomas
0 Likes
thgeiger Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: gwtuner ?

Hi Chris,
yes, thats right, you find the gwtuner only in the Windows package! Download and extract the package, then there is a folder \gw12.0.3hp1_full_win_multi\groupwise\admin\utility\tools.
In the folder "tools" you find the "file gwtuner", there is no "folder gwtuner".

Kind regards,
Thomas
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.