Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
gathagan Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

iManager Groupwise plug-in does not populate email field in iManager

I could have sworn that previous versions of the GroupWise plug-in for iManager filled in the user's email address after the desired post office was selected.

I don't recall ever having to fill in a user's email address field in the iManager user profile.

I moved to OES 2018SP! and GroupWise 18 simultaneously, so I'm not sure where the problem lies.

The first question: Am I correct, or is my memory faulty?

Second question: How can this be fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: iManager Groupwise plug-in does not populate email field in iManager

Think email address publishing is not a function of the plugin itself, but rather depending on how "Email Publishing" is set within "System" -> "LDAP Servers" -> <Name of Directory>.

AFAIK the plugin itself can do nothing more than showing which PO a given user is associated to or triggering the creation of a mailbox for a given user in a desired PO.

gathagan Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: iManager Groupwise plug-in does not populate email field in iManager

Thanks for the response, Mathias

The "Publish email addresses to this directory." check box has always been filled for my system, so it may not be the plug-in itself, but something is not working as intended.

I'll open an SR and report back the results.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.