9735562 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

iPhone/iPad Status Messages

When sending FROM iPhone/iPad - Send Options attribute 'Send Receipt/Notify' defaults to 'When Opened' option. Can this default behavior be changed? Also Send Options attribute 'Conceal Subject' defaults to 'enabled' - can this default behavior be changed.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
dzanre1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: iPhone/iPad Status Messages

9735562 wrote:

> When sending FROM iPhone/iPad - Send Options attribute 'Send Receipt/Notify'
> defaults to 'When Opened' option. Can this default behavior be changed? Also
> Send Options attribute 'Conceal Subject' defaults to 'enabled' - can this
> default behavior be changed.

As with my other response, this is not something I've ever seen happen. What do
settings in ConsoleOne show either for your post office or for the individual
user. Have you tried wth a different test user?

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
Moving GroupWise to Linux?
http://www.caledonia.net/gwmove.html
0 Likes
9735562 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Both post office and user client settings are set with no return notification settings enabled. Both user and post office settings are unlocked. Odd things with both settings is that they behave normally in the GW client. These are ONLY being set when sent from the iPhone/iPad. We also support BlackBerry devices and both users have had these devices as well - again, this was not an issue in the BlackBerry either.
0 Likes
khooverpview Absent Member.
Absent Member.

9735562;1961370 wrote:
Both post office and user client settings are set with no return notification settings enabled. Both user and post office settings are unlocked. Odd things with both settings is that they behave normally in the GW client. These are ONLY being set when sent from the iPhone/iPad. We also support BlackBerry devices and both users have had these devices as well - again, this was not an issue in the BlackBerry either.

Same behavior on here ... on an iPhone and on a Palm Pre
0 Likes
bkeadle Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Same here on iPhone, Android-Sprint, and Droid-Verizon. Seems to be a DS default setting for read receipts. Configurable item somewhere?
0 Likes
jmarton2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

bkeadle wrote:

> Same here on iPhone, Android-Sprint, and Droid-Verizon. Seems to be a
> DS default setting for read receipts.

It's definitely not a default setting, as we don't see mass reports of
it and I know I'm not reproducing it with various iPhones, iPads,
Droids, and WM devices here.

In addition, you're responding to a thread about an issue reported back
when Mobility was just a technical preview. It's definitely not been
reported by anyone that I recall since it was released. What version
are you running?

--
Novell Knowledge Partner
Enhancement Requests: http://www.novell.com/rms

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.