Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

ldap users cannot login

hi,

this is my first experience with gw messenger. but unfortunately im facing an issue which i cant resolve. i dont have any existing ldap or edirectoy service installed on my network. in order to enable my existing gw users for gwmessemger i have to setup a ldap server of type groupwise. can someone assist me what ldap settings has been made so users can login. btw manually created messenger users can login. for the other users connection to server failed.

thx

Norman
BahSIG Bahn-Signalbau GmbH
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: ldap users cannot login

FYI,

you need to enable ldap on the mta and restart groupwise. then the new ldap server is automatically added to the messenger ldap server list. user can now be synchronized from groupwise to messenger.

Norman
BahSIG Bahn-Signalbau GmbH
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.