00-aet Absent Member.
Absent Member.

no attachments

Have guys saying they aren't getting any attachments. I've increased the size limit for attachments and still have nothing hitting the phones. The connectorManager.log file is full of this message

2010-05-23 08:01:53.066 DEBUG [Thread-18] [attachments:309] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] File already exists on SE based on hash matching. Aborting file upload

Is there anything else I should be looking at?

thanks
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
00-aet Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: no attachments

Although I just noticed the sticky thread for 8.02 fixes with a couple attachment issues listed so maybe that's it. Guess the web interface for the forums is good for something now and then 🙂
0 Likes
dzanre1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

00-aet wrote:

> Guess the web interface for the forums is good for something now and then 🙂

Heehee - yeah! This particular newsgroup was only a web-based forum for the
first few weeks of its life. There are some functions that are nice!

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
Moving GroupWise to Linux?
http://www.caledonia.net/gwmove.html
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

DZanre wrote:
> 00-aet wrote:
>
>> Guess the web interface for the forums is good for something now and then 🙂

>
> Heehee - yeah! This particular newsgroup was only a web-based forum for the
> first few weeks of its life. There are some functions that are nice!
>

It took me a day to get over that trauma... I blamed it on Kim. This
web browser thing is catching on slowly 🙂

-andy
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.