Moeller Absent Member.
Absent Member.

number of mails in cyan circels befor subject

hello,

how can i get rid of the cyan circel with the number of send and recived emails bevor the subject (and recieve all mails separately and not grouped under the same subject). Sometimes there is a green one, too. I have no idea what the green one does.
My wish is:
I will recieve all incoming mails with separate subjects, no grouped mails, like it was bevore the update to groupwise 18.
I pushed the button to restore the GW2014 settings, but the circles stayed there. I allready switched it back to colums and deactivated the preview.
What else have I to do?

thank you and greetings
Martin

PS:
It's a long time ago, I had to comunicate in English, sorry for wrong spelling and grammar.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: number of mails in cyan circels befor subject

Hi,

In the GroupWise client go to Tools | Options | Environment | turn off "Conversation Threading"

Cheers,

PS... no need to apologise for your English 😉
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Moeller Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: number of mails in cyan circels befor subject

Thank you.

That helped.

greetings

Martin
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.