helpdeskbu Absent Member.
Absent Member.

odd request...delegating

I can take a received email message from the mailbox and change it to a group appointment, remove any additional email addresses from the To field, and then delegate it to someone else. that works.

I can take a received email message from the mailbox and change it to a posted appointment, but then the delegate option isn't available.

Did that change between versions of the client? or was that never available. I'm using the 8.0.1 hp2 version currently.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: odd request...delegating

I've never tried that, but as a posted item is from you to you, then
delegating it doesn't make a lot of sense. If you'd wanted somebody else
involved, you'd have sent it them in the first place

Cheers Dave

--
Dave Parkes [NSCS]
Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.