RLMILLIES Absent Member.
Absent Member.

secondary postoffice and domain

I tried to install a sendary postoffice and domain today. The domain seemed to go well but still pending after 6 hours. The post office, I managed to link it with the primary domain buy accident and the poa does not start.

Since the new post office does not have any users, can I just delete it? or link it to the secondary domain?

Since out gw system is so small (23 people) I would have thought it would be done.

Sincerely
Ken

Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
RLMILLIES Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: secondary postoffice and domain

I still have 2 pending items in the GroupWise Console:
Object ID: 3fe0d91f - Opeation: added - Last Modification: 11/9/14 10:59 AM
Object ID: nssdom - Operation: Modified - Last Modification: 11/9/14 01:01 PM

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Ken

0 Likes
RLMILLIES Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I just checked the Admin console through the secondary domain and there doesn't show any Pending Operations and it does not show the secondary Post Office I created.

Sincerely,
Ken

0 Likes
RLMILLIES Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ok looking through the log files, I am seeing GwInstallAuthenticationprovider [ERROR] ***Failed to Login **** Connection refused. That trigger my memory that there is a GroupWise install username and Password and a Console user name and Password.

Is there an easy way to change the GWinstall user name and password that I used during the Secondary Domain and POA install?

Just wondering,
Ken

0 Likes
RLMILLIES Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I managed to remove the secondary post office from the primary domain and things seem to be better but I still have a pending item that I cant remove.

Object ID: 3fe0d91f - Opeation: added - Last Modification: 11/9/14 10:59 AM

Also I am missing the gwcheck script from its folder, how can I get that back?

Sincerely,
Ken

0 Likes
RLMILLIES Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ok I found the gwcheck, it moved from where my original shortcut was set to.

Anyway I ran gwcheck and I still have the same pending item.

How do I get rid of the Pending item?

Sincerely,
Ken

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.