Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

some mail do not go into mailbox and disappear

Hello
I have a user that used to recive mail from a specific mail address. a month ago something happend and
mails from that sender do not appear anymore in the users mailbox.
The mail is not in the Junk Mail and actually it is in the Trust List and u can see that it arrived to the mail box !
There are no Rules that do anithing to the mail. the mail appears in GroupWise logs as good mail that has been
recived and enterd the system.
Where can this mail go ? help..
Beeri
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: some mail do not go into mailbox and disappear

Hi Beeri

Try logging into the WebAccess interface and see if the mail is there.

Also, you can try to do an advanced FIND in the client to find the email and see where it is stored.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Laura
I found out after digging that the problem is completly different and it is in the GWIA . And it looks like this :

23:38:17 5A0 MSG 1061242 Processing inbound message: LOG-GW/DATA:\GRPWISE\LOG-DOM\WPGATE\GWIA\receive\768D8C15.401
23:38:17 5A0 MSG 1061242 Sender: mts@arkom.co.il
23:38:17 5A0 MSG 1061242 Recipient: lior@ashdot.org.il
23:38:17 5A0 Fatal error processing message
23:38:17 5A0 MSG 1061242 Converting message to MIME: LOG-GW/DATA:\GRPWISE\LOG-DOM\WPGATE\GWIA\send\x1c8d869.852
23:38:17 5A0 MSG 1061242 Queuing message to daemon: LOG-GW/DATA:\GRPWISE\LOG-DOM\WPGATE\GWIA\send\s1c8d869.852
23:38:17 5A0 Truncation in Unicode string translation conversion (840A)
23:38:17 5A0 The message was moved to: LOG-GW/DATA:\GRPWISE\LOG-DOM\WPGATE\GWIA\gwprob\51c8d869.BAD

Did u see somthing like that before ?
Thanks,
Beeri
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Beeri

See my answer to your post in the "Agents" discussion forum 🙂

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.