Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

some small bug is client

Client interface language in "Nederlands".

The text "To" for received emails and calendar objects is wrong, should be "aan" is now "t/m"

-------

Just funny:

New message: Change the language check to none dutch and the gray text for "klik om een handtekening toe te voegen" is also marked as "wrong"

If language "language check" (still Dutch interface language) is set to english and a new email is created then the "...handtekening..." is not marked.

----

Problem with right-click.

On the "Bron van bericht" (external email) page.

When you want to kopie some of the text: Select the text, and then you have to right click twice before the menu is shown

Hans

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: some small bug is client

Hans,

there are a couple of localization issues in GW2014, from what I can see.
If I were you, I'd open an SR and make sure it gets logged.

Uwe

--
Novell Knowledge Associate
Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.