kevinstepper Absent Member.
Absent Member.

synching calendar and contacts to google

Hi,

we need a transparent, reliable and end-user friendly solution to sync the groupwise 2014 calendar and contacts to google calendar and contacts.

The users want to sync it from there to their phones. One way sync from Groupwise to Google is sufficient.

We have tried many different options, but have not come up with a good solution.

Does anyone have a solution in place that really works and is easy to use for the end-user? ( apart from mobility services )

Thanks a million.

ks
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: synching calendar and contacts to google

Hi KS,

May I ask why not GMS?

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
kevinstepper Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Laura,

thanks for your reply.

It is only one, maybe two, users who require that functionality and we want to avoid adding further cost / complexity to the system.

ks
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi KS,

Thanks for the info. Just FYI... GMS is an entitlement [no cost] as long as your GroupWise maintenance is current.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.