Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

update to 1.2.5

I found out I'm running 1.2.2.794 of the mobility datasynchronizer. I'd like to update to 1.2.5. Can I go straight to this version? When I try to install using Yast through PatchCD, local iso and point to the 1.2.5. iso I download it seems to hang. One time I got it to go past this point but then it is told me the file selected does not seem to be an iso image do I want to proceed anyway? Am I doing something wrong in the update process?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: update to 1.2.5

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 19:06:03 GMT, aperales
<aperales@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote:

>
>I found out I'm running 1.2.2.794 of the mobility datasynchronizer. I'd
>like to update to 1.2.5. Can I go straight to this version? When I try
>to install using Yast through PatchCD, local iso and point to the 1.2.5.
>iso I download it seems to hang. One time I got it to go past this
>point but then it is told me the file selected does not seem to be an
>iso image do I want to proceed anyway? Am I doing something wrong in
>the update process?

At one time I thought there was a bug that caused a hang if you
browsed to the ISO. So I've made it a habit to just type in the path
and filename. You might try that.

Ken
--
Ken
Knowledge Partner

Create and vote for enhancements in the Idea Exchange forums within this community!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.