Sorry to report, the web agent still dies :'(

George Armstrong
Assistant Director of Technology
Monroe-Woodbury CSD
Harriman, NY 10926
845-460-6600
garmstro@mw.k12.ny.us
george.armstrong@mw.k12.ny.us

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is Proprietary, Confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
5 Replies
robertnik Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: web access Agent Shutting Down

Same here the agent still dies after upgrade!

georgearmstrong;1728794 wrote:
We applied the Hot Patch (HP1) to our GroupWise System

Sorry to report, the web agent still dies :'(

George Armstrong
Assistant Director of Technology
Monroe-Woodbury CSD
Harriman, NY 10926
845-460-6600
garmstro@mw.k12.ny.us
george.armstrong@mw.k12.ny.us

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is Proprietary, Confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains.
0 Likes
mschlawin
New Member.

I'm having the same issue. Yesterday it shut down twice, but had gone several weeks with no problem. All I do is "rcgrpwise start" and the webaccess agent starts up again.

I don't know if this is a Tomcat issue or a webaccess issue and I don't know where to look for info. A friend of mine with the same problem "solved" it by putting in a cron job to restart groupwise every minute. Not a "solution" I want.

Matt

>>> On 2/10/2009 at 6:56 AM, in message <robertnik.3ne7nc@no-mx.forums.novell.com>, robertnik<robertnik@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote:

Same here the agent still dies after upgrade!

georgearmstrong;1728794 Wrote:

> We applied the Hot Patch (HP1) to our GroupWise System
>
> Sorry to report, the web agent still dies :'(
>
>
>
>
>
> George Armstrong
> Assistant Director of Technology
> Monroe-Woodbury CSD
> Harriman, NY 10926
> 845-460-6600
> garmstro@mw.k12.ny.us
> george.armstrong@mw.k12.ny.us
>
>
>
>
> Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is
> Proprietary, Confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It is
> intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named in the
> message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please
> notify the sender immediately and delete the material from your
> computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message and do not
> disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information
> it contains.

--
robertnik
------------------------------------------------------------------------
robertnik's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=14254
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=359203
0 Likes
dbalcar Absent Member.
Absent Member.

If you search in the forums you will see a post like this and the email address to send to Novell to get a hot patch to fix this. We had a customer that was crashing 3-5 times a day now has been up for a month and only one crash.

Just my .02
0 Likes
Highlighted
jon_spangler Absent Member.
Absent Member.

dbalcar;1784945 wrote:
If you search in the forums you will see a post like this and the email address to send to Novell to get a hot patch to fix this. We had a customer that was crashing 3-5 times a day now has been up for a month and only one crash.

Okay, what is the email address to get the hot patch?

Is this going to be included in HP2?
0 Likes
spalagiri Absent Member.
Absent Member.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.