Idea ID 1670871
The application includes functionality to upload files for new request but it's not possible to upload files from existing subscription.
User have a java application and he wants to upload a JAR file to be deployed on his application
1- User switch to another computer with administrator privileges
2- User transfers the new file using FTP
3- User manually deploy this new application
Unacceptable for the user. This kind of operation must be done directly using MPP Portal
- Ability to add new attachment field on the CSA design. Designer can set the maximum file size.
- Ability to upload file based on the design.
- Ability to manage the files with HP OO
- Business justification, why this should be implemented :
• We have to put files on his subscription (for example to justify his needs, to put the technical documentations of his application…)
• For a PAAS point of view, customer wants to upload his application using the portal
• To permit user to receive his credential by email, he must send a file.
Cloud Svc Automation
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.