CSA additional subscription owner

Idea ID 1647278

CSA additional subscription owner

The client would like to assign additional owner (secondary owner) for the subscriptions in CSA. That person should receive the same set of privileges as owner to avoid using of groups where it’s not required/convenient and avoid issues with single owners for items with no groups assigned.

The system should also have a view “My subscriptions” to show all subscriptions where the current user is assigned as primary or secondary owner.

The system should also have a view “My group subscriptions” where the user should see all the subscriptions assigned to him via groups. The user should also have a view “All available subscriptions” with all available subscriptions.

4 Comments
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi,

This is regarding  "All available subscriptions” view. "All avaiable susbcriptions" will be a combined view of "My Subscriptions" and "My Group Subscriptions". Is that correct?

Thanks,

Prasanna

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

We have APIs that can provide the following -

-list of service subscriptions for the specified person
-filtered list of service subscriptions for the specified person
-data for the specified service subscription
-list of service subscriptions for the specified organization specified service offering
-list of filtered service subscriptions for the specified organization specified service offering
-list of filtered service subscriptions for the specified organization

Currently there is no concept of secondary owner. So, there is no API for getting subscriptions for a primary or secondary owner. There is no separate API for getting the group subscriptions but can be inferred from the list of subscriptions for a user.

Regards,

Prasanna

Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

i would suggest to Split the Idea into 2

additional Owner

Filtering of Subscriptions according ownership -> this is mess today

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.